
Later we went to get Joe a hair cut. Now he's all spiffied up! He still looks mean though. hehe :-P He was just glad to have a hair cut on U.S. soil.

Here I am looking like a goof with my jawbone bluetooth. lol I could have at least put my hair down. Oh well. There I am!!

Finally we get up to the river. It's so pretty this time of year. It would be awesome to rent a cabin there right about now. It's a lot cheaper than renting in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. lol
The water was a little chilly but after I got my feet wet it was really relaxing and the kids AND Joe love skipping rocks. It's just fun to watch them splashing around. :) Nathan learned how to skip rocks the last time we were at the river so he's super proud of himself!


Here is a funny video of what happens when you are paying attention. :-P
Kids these days. lol
We saw some big ole fish at the fish hatchery up above Bald River Falls but we didn't get any pics there. Not sure why not. Probably afraid that fish would eat our camera. haha
The kids were plumb tired when we got home!

No comments:
Post a Comment